- 07-04-2009, 11:09 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- hong kong
Does anyone know if there is a difference between regular Wildalp water and Wildalp Baby water?
The content analysis are the same on both bottles. Is the name the only difference?
- 07-11-2009, 11:10 AM #2
Got the following from Wildalp
Wildalp Baby and Wildalp Natural are essentially the same, bottled from the same source. However, as the former is for baby, the bottling process is more stringent and the bottle has to go through sterilisation twice to ensure contamination free and is safe for baby consumption. Thus, pricewise it is slightly more expensive than the Wildalp Natural, which is meant for the grown-up.
- By pangmei in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By NYCMel in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:40 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Family HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:45 PM