- 07-11-2009, 06:45 AM #1
I have almost covered off medical insurance for our return to HK but would love some advice/tips on contents insurance as I have never even thought of it before.
Who do you use and why?
- 07-11-2009, 11:50 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Hong Kong
I just changed from HSBC staff insurance to AXA - they have better coverage for a lower cost. They also gave us a good deal on the named items like my engagement ring and sports equipment.
- 07-11-2009, 12:36 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
i organised all my inurance through Kwiksure (insurance brokers) and they came back with the best deals for travel, car, contents etc.
I find it easy to have just one contact for everything even though the underwriters are different for all 3.
I have been really happy with their service.
- 07-11-2009, 02:08 PM #4
aussie mum - thanks. I had not thought to contact my broker who is sorting medical to look into contents also!
- By msmslau in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2015, 10:02 AM
- By Gataloca in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 32Last Post: 02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 64Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
- By josoo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:57 AM
- By Purplequeen in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:56 PM