Rash around baby`s mouth allergy?
- 07-12-2009, 11:17 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
use Vaseline. it's likely a spit rash or irritation from food not necessarily an allergy. i found Vaseline before and after meals cleared it up within a few days!!
- 07-13-2009, 10:59 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I went to the doctor`s today for vaccinations and showed her. She said it was `hard to tell` and to take away all the food that I think may have caused it. I think it may have been peas. And possibly carrots. He`s only 6 months old, so the poor thing is probably still sensitive to all the big people`s food:)
So anyway, I`m back to square one with pears and cereal.
Thanks for everyone`s input.
- By miriam228 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:19 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2009, 05:51 PM
- By isaboo in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:34 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:45 AM
- By Daizy in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 11:56 PM