18mth old WAKES AT 5AM!!!
- 08-12-2009, 09:24 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Tin Hau
Join the club! My 18mth old has been waking up and is ready to go at any time between 6-6.30am. I make sure he's in bed by 8.30pm so that's 10hrs of shut eye, which I think is enough for someone his age. Luckily for me, I'm a SAHM so I can take a nap during the day to catch up on the lost sleep. I wonder when this will end???
- By miriam228 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 32Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:42 PM
- By augustbump in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
- By fennho in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 43Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:51 PM
- By cda in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:10 PM
- By Alica in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2005, 05:52 AM