Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Catering from CompleteDeelite?

augustbump is offline Registered User

Catering from CompleteDeelite?

hi everyone!

my baby girl is turning one this August. Been thinking of getting catering for her first bday bash. I have tried cupcakes from Complete Deelite and do love them! But am wondering how good are they as caterers?

I dont anything extravagant.( or too expensive for that matter!)... just some hand sandwishes, mini pizza, some sausage rolls - afterall the kiddies are too young to eat and most of the adults would have their lunch sorted out before they arrive. So the food are just for adult light snacks.

Anyone whom can share food catering experience with Complete Deelite or can recommend another company wil be much appreciated!

thanks a bunch!

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

I used Delicious Catering for my baby's 100 day party (traditional Chinese coming out party for baby) and they were great! We did a lunch buffet (mostly for adults) and they did a great job. Email Dennis at [email protected] and ask him to design you a menu and get a quote. I didn't ask them to make cupcakes for me (not sure if they do) but they made a fantastic chocolate cake! One of the best I had in the city!!

wenyihsu is offline Registered User

I used Complete Deelite last year when my son turned 1. I had them make a cupcake cake to make it easier when serving and also ordered some food from them. We were happy with their service. Their chicken satay was really good. It's not fancy food but certainly worked well for us. Plus they delivered everything together which just made things easier for me. Good luck!

hello futurehkmom and wenyihsu

thank you for sharing.i have yet to think what bday cake for the little one ( well.. dont think she can have the cake yet.. it will most probably be for me!!hahaha)..

yes.. catering.. will give them a call and see what they can do with my budget.

thanks!

carang is offline Registered User

there's nothing better than having a photo of baby's face covered in their first birthday cake!

hi cara

thats true!

dolphinyp is offline Registered User

Any shop makes birthday cake like this?

carang is offline Registered User

besides, my kids LOVED their birthday cake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast