Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Breastfeeding a very allergic baby

Pekkie is offline Registered User
    Hi FutureHKmom, glad to hear your baby is doing better. Your suggestion on ironing his sheets to kill dust mites sounds like a good idea, will give it a try.

I'm still undecided whether to go for Dr Lim (Naturapathy) or Dr Adrian Wu. Should I go see Dr Wu, I'll give you a message

Hi JoanneK, would like to know more about dairy-free probiotics. Do you have any website link for that?

LeahH is offline Registered User
    I take dairy free probiotics, brand is metagenics and they were prescribed by my OB here in HK so must be available.

My baby is BF but also takes an infant probiotic (dissolved into his one bottle of EBM/formula at night) called Udo's Choice - the ingredients do not list dairy, but it does say it may contain 'traces of milk powder' for some reason.

Pekkie is offline Registered User
    Hi FutureHKmom, I went to Dr Lynn Lim instead of Dr Adrian Wu. Another friend went to went to see Dr Adrian mentioned that babies could only do the allergy test at 6mths above, by then their digestive system is more matured.

Just to share, I'm now on a restricted diet of only pork, vege, pear and water. Just wanted to determine if it's my diet that's causing the excema. My baby's condition did improve but since this is only the second day, I'll watch and see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12