a question for baby carrier users..
- 12-24-2010, 05:11 AM #9
I got the Ergo Sport and had problems initially with the positioning on the hip. I am feeling much better now after another shop assistant taught me the better way to wear it.
- 12-28-2010, 09:56 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I've found that it's definitely easier to negotiate the narrow cubicles with a carrier than a pram. If you have a sung carrier, you should be able to "do your business". The hassle with the pram is that you have to leave your bub outside which or leave with someone or worse, with a stranger and as a new mum, it can be quite unnnerving. I agree with the other posts that you can use the handicap toilets if you have a pram due to the generous space.
- 12-29-2010, 12:03 PM #11Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
Your options are to either pee wearing your baby (although it sounds impossible, it actually works fine), keep your stroller in front of your stall with the door open to watch your stroller, or find a handicap stall but they are hard to find. I've done all three, you'll figure out the best bathroom options for where you are going. Keep in mind there are a lot of stairs, so if you are alone it can be hard to deal with a stroller, yet in other ways it is great for the storage factor, baby can lay down to sleep, so it really depends on what you are doing and where you are going.
- By Maisy in forum Baby TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:28 AM
- By mela in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2009, 08:57 PM
- By mumto2 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:31 AM
- By kyojee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:13 PM
- By mamaS in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:33 PM