Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Worst Helper Agency Ever!

mommybee is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Worst Helper Agency Ever!

I have used a few helper agency in the past, but never was as bad as this one that I'd just experienced! MegaSea Employment Agency is probably one of the worst agency you will ever find in Hong Kong. They do not provide any kind of assistance to you whatsoever, despite whatever circumstances you are in. I've just gave birth to my first baby and am at the hospital right now. My helper just arrived to Hong Kong today (she has never been to HK before) and I simply asked them to take her to the MTR station nearest to my home and they refuse. All the other agencies that I had used before will offer to take the helper to my home directly on the first day but not them.

During the whole hiring process, the agent that I dealt with was hard to reach and often do not return your phone call, non-responsive when asking about progress, inflexible in handling all the paper work (demand that you deliver it to their office rather than picking them up or mail it to them). I wished I had known about this agency's terrible service before using them.

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    That definitely is a baaaaad agency. Unfortunately, a lot of them are bad out there.

I just have to say again that Arrow Employment Agency really is the antidote for a rash of bad agencies! So, if you're sick of dealing with what mommybee described or just don't know where to go, save yourself the headache and heartache and try Arrow--honestly!

fingerscrossed is offline Registered User
    Tin Hau
    From experience, the relatively larger agencies out there are not up to standard so don't opt for the ones with branches all over HK. We used a small agency for our 2nd helper and they were much more helpful with the follow-up. Apparently, a lot of these smaller agents are what they call 'wholesale' agents which means they source helpers over directly and 'sell' them to the larger agents, hence they can give you more info and help about the person you wish to hire.