- 07-22-2009, 03:48 PM #1
My buggy of 2-year decided to snap on me at the supermarket today and I obviously need to dispose of it but don't know where. If I was back home I would take it to a skip but advise on what to do here in HK would be greatly appreciated.
I also broke the glass top of a coffee table earlier this week so hopefully there is somewhere I can dispose of that safely too.
What will number 3 be :0)
I look forward to hearing from you.
- 07-22-2009, 05:07 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Ap Lei Chau
When I have big things to put away, I bring them to the big disposal bins down my building (where I live they are in the parking)... Maybe you can ask your management office if they have anything like this where you live ?
Maybe you'll find some more information also on this site :
EPD - Waste Collectors and Recyclers
Good luck !
- 07-22-2009, 06:03 PM #3
Thanks Frenchy. I will approach the Management Services in my apartment block. Sounds simple but with a head like mine has been lately I would never have thought of it.
Hope you are having a good week.
- By Sazzy in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:18 PM
- By AG2007 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:27 PM
- By Tartan in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
- By kgjn1688 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:36 AM
- By suzieq in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:28 PM