Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Calling all "Babes with Babies"

Yuen is offline Registered User

Calling all "Babes with Babies"

I am Chinese and living in London but regularly visits Hong Kong where I am from originally.

Just a quick question for all "Babes with Babies" living in Hong Kong ~ where do you all shop for baby clothes?

Be great if you can take the time to "holler" back at me..............

Thank you

happyvalleygirl is offline Registered User

Mothercare, Togs Unlimited, Stanley Market, Seed. I'll be stocking up when I am in the UK next month though

carang is offline Registered User

i try not to go to stanley too often... i ALWAYS spend more than i planned...it is about the only place i buy clothes...most of my daughter's clothes are hand-me-downs which are beautiful! (thanks again, hk2008!)

aussie mum is offline Registered User

mostly stock up when I am back in Australia. a few things from Stanley Market, Zara, H&M or Seed....and for newborn things probably mothercare too.
    the range of baby/kids clothes in HK isn't great. especially for boys. MUCH better stuff in UK and Oz

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

I love Carter`s brand(for a boy), and to my knowledge they only have it at Stanley. Other than that, I really like H&M clothes.

Yuen is offline Registered User

Thank you all "Babes with Babies" for the information. I am doing research on the HK baby clothing market with the hope of introducing some baby clothing to the HK mums. I found it difficult to find clothes for my babe in HK...Quite limited and didn't really know where to go except to Seibu in Pacific Place which could easily make a dent in your purse. Hence I am starting my own internet e-boutique stocking baby clothing....all fun stuff...If any of you "babes" are interested then let me know...I am putting together the Spring / Summer 2010 range at the moment and will be available shortly...Couldn't resist putting in a bit of advertising..Sorry...:-)

loveask is offline Registered User

Other than markets, I usually like to go to Ocean Terminal bc they have the best range of clothes and baby products there... including Toys R Us! Zara and H&M always have great summer or winter sales too.

Yes, Seibu only really has the higher end baby clothes! Not really keen on buying Burberry or Dior for my baby....haha!

fingerscrossed is offline Registered User

Agree with Aussie Mum. Not much available for boys here so I also stock up when I go back to Australia. I usually take advantage of the sales here and only buy the occasional designer wear. They grow out of their clothes too easily so it's really a waste at the end. Also don't like any of the commercial prints either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast