Are there any foods which inhibit breastmilk production?
- 08-29-2009, 05:58 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
Frenchy, I heard that putting cabbage (purple) directly on the breast soothes the sore nipples so weird that it would decrease supply. In London, I was also given a can of Guiness to increase supply....I am thinking that's an old wives tale too!
- By MisB in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-09-2008, 07:31 PM
- By NYCMel in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:46 PM
- By mamaS in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2007, 02:08 PM
- By bbc mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:05 PM
- By rani in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:16 PM