Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where can I buy Dove Unscented Soap?

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    A non-soap cleanser is better for a baby having eczema, soap just tends to irritate more. You can also add a few drops of amandel oil or calendula oil in the bath water, and avoid all softener for the washing... I know you didn't ask, but just wanted to share a few tips ;)
    For my son I use Cleaning Baby Foam from Cattier, it's non soap and great for sensitive skins. I order it from Organic food & eco-friendly product with home delivery.

Good luck !

stacy is offline Registered User
    Gateway in Sheun Wan carries Dove unscented soap.

pameladell30 is offline Registered User
    Where is Gateway in Sheun Wan? =)

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    Having done a quick google search, it would appear that Gateway is located above the Sheung Wan MTR station (exit E1). Although I have not been there before ...

hmmmm... is this a mall or a grocery store? I always pass by Sheung Wan but I've never seen Gateway, maybe I'm not paying enough attention. haha

rani is offline Administrator
    It's a store. You may not have noticed it as its not on the street level, but basement. They bring in a lot of US products, similar to a mini Sam's Club

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    My son's eczema improved after I started bathing him with QV Bath wash and also I got an old stocking filled it with rolled oats and put it in the bath when you squeeze it a lovely creamy milky liquid comes out. I just rubbed it all over him. You need to change the oats after 2-3 baths.

u know what i wish they're selling, baby hand gloves especially made for kids with eczema, cause regular mitts are just not good enough! wish there was a kind of mitt with really soft and cushiony padding so he won't be able to scratch himself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Scroll to top