Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

REALLY cool activity for toddlers!

carang is offline Registered User

REALLY cool activity for toddlers!

ok, ladies... for those of you going stir crazy with your toddlers on these hot miserable days (or even for the rainy days that are approaching later this week) i found a REALLY cool activity for toddlers.

today, i was at the peak galleria. there is a small shop on the same floor as INTERNATIONAL/park'n'shop. it's called ART&FUN. they have these cardboard houses. they are easily assembled and are white with a pattern on the outside. there are 2 doors, 2 windows & a small chimney. they can be painted or otherwise decorated and played IN! one fits both of my kids (tight fit, but they're having fun). they are .8m x .8m x .7m or something like that. my 2 year old can almost stand upright inside it.

my kids have been decorating for almost an hour. we started with crayons, moved on to markers and now finger paints. you could use glue and stick things on it too. or buy some cheap stickers to add to the decorations.

the BEST thing is... $148!!!! i wish i'd bought 2 for my kids. i bought 13 of them, 12 for school and 1 for home. they also have a "great wall of china" that goes together and you can paint/colour as well as a castle (i got one of those, too!)(for the number i bought, they gave me a 20% discount, just for asking. they offered me 10% if i'd bought 4)

i just thought it might be something worthwhile for those days that you can't think of what to do to keep the monsters occupied.

just saw one of the things they sell on the ELC website from australia...

here's the link:
    Convenience Store

mushi is offline Registered User

thanks carang will look it up next time i am at the peak......anything to help burn excess energy on a rainy day!

rmp
    rmp is offline Registered User

Great store - great prices - we walked away with so much cool stuff! I think our boys will really love the carboard set of construction vehicles - who doesn't like to build a digger? Bring on the Typhoon we are ready for those rainy indoor days. Thanks carang!!

did you go today? or was it before i posted? i didn't see the cardboard construction vehicles....

rmp

Yes. We went tonight after I saw your post. We bought both series, one is a truck series and the other is Rescue vehicles. Really a great store. Thanks again. They are only open for business for 4 days so not many people have seen it.

really? i haven't been to the peak in ages, so i was pleasantly surprised to see the shop. the lady also closed up to help us carry everything down to our van!

rmp

Oh, by the way, I think you left a bag in the store ( a pack of watercolor paint?) Sorry I could not bring it back to you as I know you live at new territories. We live in midlevels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast