Tearful, easily stressed, high strung.....
- 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
[QUOTE=Hunter;922541]the generally disrespectful of the full time mommy's status are making me very very stressful.QUOTE]
Hunter, cheer up! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a full time mom. Actually I see it as a privilege. I mean how many moms get to spend quality time with their kids whenever they want to? Generally disrespectful of the full time mom's status? Either I've never felt it, or if it is, simply brush it off! Your time will come! Then you might have to worry about having to juggle so many things at one time(no offense louisouis)...
TeamNZ, hope you are feeling better by now already. Yes as the ladies suggested, looking after yourself is very important, so you can have more energy to look after others(isn't it us women's other privilege?)
- By hkmumma in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:28 PM
- By kyojee in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:20 PM
- By katelynBB in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
- By kara23 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2006, 10:38 PM
- By shri in forum News and IssuesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2002, 10:37 AM