When can find out the sex of BB ?
- 08-11-2009, 11:08 PM #9
Dr Lam also told us at 13 weeks. I didn't know you could find out that early and thought he must only be 80% sure or something - so I asked him how sure he was. His response? "I'm very tempted to say 100% sure!!" And he was correct too. MOST places say you can find out from about week 16 or so though. And I found out also at my 20 week scan at Tsan Yuk - I didn't tell them that I already knew, because I wanted to make sure.
- 08-12-2009, 09:00 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Hong Kong
I just had a scan at the public hospital today, the Dr. ask if we want to know and she say she will try her best and she did , but she said our BB was keep moving and turn his/her back on us ..so we still dont know ..I hope people stop asking us what's the sex of our BB
- By rebekah in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:29 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2007, 12:48 PM
- By merichan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:03 PM
- By Bumblebzz in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:44 PM
- By priyap in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2005, 10:18 AM