View Poll Results: Bebe Gloton Breastfeeding Doll - Would you consider buying one
- 17. You may not vote on this poll
Yes of course! I don't see anything wrong with it.
No, it just seems wrong.
Bebe Gloton - Breastfeeding Doll for Young Girls
- 08-13-2009, 06:50 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
I think the sound quality is horrific. It sounds like a pig snorting and not a baby suckling. I think the doll is ridiculous. (Well, I also think most dolls out there on the market are ridiculous).
I think the tagline is ridiculous too:
"Because you shouldn't have to wait until you have breasts before you start breastfeeding your baby."
Um...yeah, you kinda do need breasts to breastfeed--at least that's my humble understanding of the situation.
I think the vest is very ugly as well.
I don't think we're looking at the next "Tickle Me Elmo" here, though. So, a recall probably isn't necessary. In a few months this doll will "recall" itself.
- By nicolejoy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:46 PM
- By MLBW in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 38Last Post: 11-07-2008, 08:36 PM
- By belair in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2008, 06:03 PM
- By Sally123 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
- By armstroe in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2003, 11:25 PM