Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How old were you....

jaz1311 is offline Registered User
    I was 37 when I gave birth last year. You are still young. Dont stressed yourself out, enjoy life. My hubbe is turning 50 this year and my boy is only turning.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    32 with my first. Pregnant now and will be 34 when #2 arrives.

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    I was 33 when I had my first child...would love to have another in the next couple of years. most of my friends have kids already...it's kind of like the "norm" for my friends to have kids "late" as my mother likes to put it...

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    I was 26 with my first and will be 28 when I have a 2nd. I think for women who work we usually have to choose wether to do it early (extremely rare) or postpone motherhood till later.

My question is why does it sound like you don't think it is possible to work FT and have children? I have many mommy friends who are full time teachers and I think teaching is actually a relatively great professions in terms if lots of holidays and not too long work days. Once you find a full time job you can start trying for a baby!

Gracey is offline Registered User
    boy, this conversation made me feel better. i just turned 35 and my doctor made me feel like the old lady of the hills. so it IS possible....

1stimemum is offline Registered User
    i will be 37 when I deliver my 1st in Jan and this was a natural conception. It does get harder I'm sure for us to conceive and at 35 I wouldnt wait any longer if i were you.

Good luck

Portia is offline Registered User
    I was 40 when my first was born and will be 43 when my second is born.

sherwes is offline Registered User
    I was 37 and a half for my first and 39 for my second. Hopefully I'll be able to have a third at 40 or 41. I did find my second pregnancy physically difficult and I am sure that some of these difficulties related to my age. I just don't have the energy that I used to! If I had the choice I would have prefered to have my first at 35 and had 3 in all by the time I turned 40 (however, I am complaining, I have 2 beautiful healthy babies!!).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Scroll to top