Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playgroup in Lai Chi Kok for under 1y. old?

Katja HK is offline Banned

Playgroup in Lai Chi Kok for under 1y. old?

Hi moms and babies in Lai Chi Kok!

Is there already a playgroup for less than a year old babies? I've explored the area and there are many play grounds, but they are designed to older kids. Our house (Banyan Garden) has a wonderful Smart Kids Club but again - it caters best the ones that can already walk, run, etc.

I like to meet up with moms and babies to get my boy (7,5 months now) some baby company in a relaxed environment with room to crawl and toys to play with.

Hope to hear from you!

solidstars is offline Registered User
    we're in mei foo, but baby's only 4+ months old and may be much too young for your 7.5 yet! maybe when they're older?...

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    My baby`s 7 months old. I really want to start a playgroup for moms and babies 6-12 months for anyone who`d be willing to travel around a bit within western kowloon and southwestern NT. I live in Tsuen Wan. Would love for our babies to get together some place.

Katja HK is offline Banned
    Hi!

solidstars:I think your baby is bit young now but the age differences will even out when they get older. I think you could try and join the group (ones we establish it :)) or wait for 2-3 months and join then. Anyway, we live so close by that it would be nice to meet you in Lai Chi Kok Park or somewhere, and I welcome a visit if you are willing to come as far as Banyan Garden (863 Lai Chi Kok Road).

Jennifer, let's make this happen! :) Other people interested: send pm and I post details in this thread when the group is well-established, organised, having weekly meetings, playing important role in the expat-moms society, and so on ;)

Katja

i think he's a bit young too, though size-wise i think he's gaining on the 6-7 months old...

do post when there's a gathering, happy to meet up anyways! I've never walked to banyan garden yet but it shouldn't be too bad a walk - we're always walking in the park (and i'm always detouring to manhattan hill for coffee)

dorothy_melody is offline Registered User
    Hi Katja,

My baby boy is almost 8 months old. Almost same as your one. Dec/08 born???

Great, would like to meet all mums and little babies!!! Better not get the boiling place.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Hi, I started a new thread about this.

saw your post shenzhennifer! as baby's too small for that group so won't be joining that yet, but if you moms/babies ever just get together for coffee/tea do let me know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top