- 08-18-2009, 02:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
i dont think crying for the first 6 months will help him/her in later stage (kindergarten). My daughter started playgroup when she was about 2 (which I attended with her together). Then she only cried for the first 2 days in kindergarten. After that she was soooo enjoying her school that she forgot about me not being around. My niece cried a lot during his nursery time. He also cried a lot when he started kindie. So actually it depends on each child. Dont think that starting earlier will help.
- 08-18-2009, 04:35 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Hung Hom
i heard that salvation army is very good, to the extend that some ppl actually tried to register as soon as they have picture of the ultrasound scan! because of the long long queue,, ppl usually apply with them as soon as they get birth cert for their kids. i have decided not to send her to pre nursery .. (2 years old) as my mother in law is taking care of her quite well. but i suppose , if you have maid taking care of her , not potty training her ,, and etc,, maybe pre nursery would be a good place to learn to be a little more independent.
- By russell15_camp in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2010, 09:09 PM
- By Lalique in forum Baby TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:55 AM
- By courtbas in forum EducationReplies: 36Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:56 PM
- By solidstars in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:19 AM
- By realjl in forum Everything ElseReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:09 PM