Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Polycystic Ovaries

NaturalBaby is offline Registered User
    A friend of mine trying to conceive recommended this book called "Making Babies" by Sami David and Jill Blakeway. I've read it too. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to have a baby, or just want to learn know feminine body better.

Best of luck!

ninahudd is offline Registered User
    Aussie mum

Same with me - always exercised regularly, eat low carbs etc. tried the drugs for six cycles and just had really bad ovarian cysts with them.

I'm on a give up time at the moment. Enough stress and waiting (been over two years now). Going back on the pill for the next few months. I've heard that when you stop taking it you can fall pregnant more easily (guess that's how it happened with my first).

Anyone else tried the same?

HongKongShopper is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I also found out that I have PCOS, but we did get pregnant and found out four weeks later that I had an early miscarriage. We want to keep trying but I dont want to keep pumping myself up with the hormone drugs and glucose pills..... i've read that entirely changing to a organic healthy diet can cure PCOS.....

Can anyone recommend a good GYN, I am not happy with the way mine dealt with the situation.....

Please PM me :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123