Drugs for toddlers on long haul flights
- 08-21-2009, 10:38 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Hong Kong
Its just hard travelling on your own - if the baby doesnt sleep - nor do you!!! My f**** DH is flying business whilst we are in economy!! The cheek!!!!! But dont worry I intend to wake him once Ive had enough or even swap - he doesnt know this plan yet.
- 08-21-2009, 01:16 PM #18
wow! that would have caused a SERIOUS fight at our house! afterall... it took 2 people to make the baby, least hubby can do is help take care of it!
- By louisouis in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2010, 06:00 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2009, 08:14 AM
- By geomum in forum Baby TalkReplies: 14Last Post: 02-05-2009, 05:32 PM
- By UKlady in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:22 AM
- By Phillisimo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:55 AM