Cheapest place to buy diapers?
- 01-25-2010, 02:06 PM #25
- 02-18-2010, 10:54 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong, NT
I always used to like Pampers but when my son was still a baby he had several leakages up his back. In Canada I started using Huggies, which I think are much better, they got a nice elastic band which prevents any leakages up the back. However, now he is occassionally wet in the mornings with Huggies and Pampers. The sizes always seem to be too small.
- By BabyG in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 13Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:22 PM
- By mrsL in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:26 PM
- By hazelhickory in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
- By mannyw in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:15 PM
- By shantalent in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 21Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:07 PM