View Poll Results: How many square feet is your apartment? (gross amount)
- 81. You may not vote on this poll
What size is your apartment?
- 09-21-2009, 10:02 PM #33Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- hong kong
when i first had my daughter we were living in 350 sq ft, that is me, my husband, my daughter and a rottweiller! it was soooo cramped and horrible. we are now in a 650 sq ft and the dog has died and it feels like a mansion!
- 09-21-2009, 10:19 PM #34
up until august when we resigned our lease, we were paying $15.8k. now, we are paying $16.8k. our nextdoor neighbour is paying $17.5k as are most of the neighbours around us.
my aunt has an "old-style" village house, it feels almost like going to the cabin. it's roughly 1400' with a large front garden. she has the BEST view in hk as she is right on the waterfront. she pays $8k.
there are deals to be found, but it takes some time and effort and a willingness to commute. we are lucky as hubby works from home and i am able to limit my work hours. still, i commute 45 minutes each way every day. for us, it's TOTALLY worth it!
- 09-21-2009, 10:22 PM #35
- By m&m in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2010, 12:36 PM
- By jaz1311 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 19Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:58 AM
- By dhirsh in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:32 PM
- By Nicobersis in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
- By tagmoo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:31 PM