- 08-26-2009, 04:26 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
Anybody's baby have valgus foot? apparently a fairly common 'deformity' in babies to some degree.
At Birth (from internet)
Our ten month-old was just diagnosed with it here in Shenzhen and we will be going to a specialist this weekend. I guess we have noticed it for quite a while, but just thought that is the way it is and once he starts putting pressure on it, it will go away.
Doesn't seem like anything that some stretching exercises won't be able to handle, but just wondering if anyone's child has had it before and when/how it went away.
- By hannah.e.law in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:15 PM
- By gerald in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:44 AM
- By pearldots in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:14 PM
- By CheriC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2006, 10:00 AM
- By momo in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2005, 12:21 PM