Stressful and Tearful Bedtime... Help!!!
- 12-26-2009, 11:28 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Advice i was given from a friend who went to a sleep clinic with her youngest DS. - Generally a sleep cycle for a bub is about 40-45min. see if you can get her gently back to sleep - maybe a dummy, wrap her up again etc rather than food (bottle or breast). They will then get "used to" doing this for themselves, and hopefully sleep for 1.5hrs +. The less sleep they have the harder it is to get them to sleep as they are over tired.
- 12-26-2009, 04:20 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Hong Kong
Hi Kyojee, my daughter (4 months old now) does exactly the same things you described and we have learnt over time that was her way of telling us that she was tired and wanted to sleep, and irritated that we kept pushing her to feed.
Does your baby wake up for feed between the evening feed and 6.30 - 7am?
- By ssheng in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:55 PM
- By TeamNZ in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
- By 1/3J in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:49 PM
- By eplo19 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2006, 06:36 PM