- 08-27-2009, 09:06 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Hong Kong
My little one slept through the night since she was 6 weeks. She would go to bed at 8pm, wakes up for feed between 1 to 2am, and wakes up for another feed at 5 to 6am. She sleeps well during the day too. She is now 14 weeks.
Two days ago, she would be sound asleep and suddenly let out a sharp, loud cry and need to be comforted to bed. During the night, she would do that 4 to 5 times. During the day, she has very short sleep.
Anything happened two days ago? Last week I went away for business trip and came back on Saturday. Yesterday, my helper accidentally cut her finger while trimming her nails.
Any idea what could be the reason? How I can help her?
- By meaganelizabeth in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:14 PM
- By hannah.e.law in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
- By Coco in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 04:14 PM
- By mmec in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:36 PM