Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Overseas Chinese/Asian mums-2-B in Kowloon?

JTS
    JTS is offline Registered User

I would be interested to meet if my condition is still good. I'm due early Nov but dr thinks the baby will come early. I just flew back to HK a few days ago.

staargrl is offline Registered User

hi ladies! i haven't checked back in awhile either- but would love to meet you during the next get-together... which looks like oct in elements?

LauraLau is offline Registered User

I hv a 4 months old gal and I'm a Hong Konger not overseas chinese, can I join?

LauraLau is offline Registered User

oops....sorry, just found out this is a pregnancy forum, not a playgroup forum....

solidstars is offline Registered User

laura i have a 6 months old boy myself. i don't think they (the pregnant moms) mind!

i'll be bringing my baby to the 10 oct get together... though we haven't decided where yet, does anyone who live near/on elements have any suggestions? Someplace reservable?

gem
    gem is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstars View Post
    laura i have a 6 months old boy myself. i don't think they (the pregnant moms) mind!

i'll be bringing my baby to the 10 oct get together... though we haven't decided where yet, does anyone who live near/on elements have any suggestions? Someplace reservable?
    solidstars is right - pregnant moms here won't "mind" those joining in with babes already 2, 4, 6 or even 8 months WAY ahead of us. More stuff & chat to share And forget the "overseas" bit too (pls excuse my posting such a restrictive sounding initial message)... IF you can make it on 10 Oct, Saturday afternoon at/around 2.30pm in Elements, you're welcome! (And if 10 Oct doesn't quite suit, then am sure there'll be more chances to meet, some weeks later.)

Now as to our meeting place on 10 Oct. It's not "reservable" but IF no one else comes up with a better suggestion, I was thinking of a couple of cafes on the FIRST floor, just one level above where the corner of the (ice) Rink is: Starbucks (shop 1008) OR Caffe HABITU (1001), or if both are full-ish, could walk a few steps to Wildfire (1005-06). Depends how many we are on the day.

Oh BTW, those who've PM'd me, pls check your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa88 View Post
    i should be able to join on 10 Oct afternoon, look forward to it!

Hi Gem, I would say everything in moderation, when I was pregnant I had one cup of coffee a day (love the aroma) and a glass of wine about once a week. The rest of the time I ate really healthily and exercised (swimming, prenatal yoga and prenatal massage) My obstetrician was cool about it and baby turned out fine.
    Wah... even a glass of wine once a week - that's what I've missed with dinner all along. I'm not exercising as regularly as you but am quite, er, fit (?!) so could probably get away with the rare glass o' red and the odd cuppa REAL coffee, hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by solidstars View Post
    my doctor explained that when you're moving, the baby is rocking and therefore still, but when you are sitting still/feet up/etc the baby has a chance to be active and kick around!

10 sat it is then, let's say 2.30 pm for now and confirm closer to the date!
    Yeah... heard/read that as well. And now when there's nary a kick nor a roll for HOURS in the evening, I get a tinged worried - only to be quickly reassured when, around midnight, he decides to karate-SPIN inside me JUST as I'm falling asleep...

And, yep, 2.30pm (or onwards) on that Saturday suits me fine, too.

solidstars is offline Registered User

hey all,

how about LGB? I was just near there today and it seems a good spot (changing room just next door)... shop no2009 near the movie theatre...

if so, should we make reservations? 21968488

bubi is offline Registered User

Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    i live above elements. would love to meet up but i have a 2 week-old baby so i think it will be hard for me to go far for the time being. if you girls happen to meet in Elements, give me a shout :)
    Hi OBIWAN,

I also live above elements.. if you like to met up and have a little chat with me we cant meet up at elements, like for example in starbucks? :-) I am pregnant and just have 8 weeks to go before the big day... Take care and hope to see your reply.m ;-)

Bubi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast