Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Overseas Chinese/Asian mums-2-B in Kowloon?

Obiwan is offline Registered User

I just saw this and missed the last gathering. Do keep me posted, I live at Sorrento :)

Not moms-to-be though, just had my baby 7 weeks ago ..

gem
    gem is offline Registered User

'Twas a laid-back afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by solidstars View Post
    it was great meeting you all moms/babies and moms-to-be!

anyways, moms-to-bes, hopefully we didn't scare you off parenting hahaha but anyway, i think everyday is a new learning experience for us still.

hope to meet you all again, whenever anyone suggests a date?..., in the meanwhile, all the best and take care!
    Yeah, lovely meeting all last Saturday. We were 7, plus five absolutely adorable, little babes, too...

And nope... solidstars, contrary to being "scared off", seeing you new moms with your healthy, cherub-cheeked bubs - some snoozing, one being b/fed (discreetly), a couple grasping your fingers and hanging off, swinging like happy monkeys - made me all the MORE delighted and looking forward to, finally, holding my own baby blue (which will be in the New Year, NOT quite soon enough, er wait... perhaps I speak in haste).

Would love to get together again - maybe within the next couple of weeks, and in smaller numbers, IF dates/times are not suitable for all.

Like I said, will now PM/email all those last Sat (10Oct), with our list of names, emails and mobile contacts, so we can recall "who's who" +babes, and to keep in touch. (Hey, "May mom"...D, your offer of our next meeting place still on? :-)

Would also suggest we keep this thread open for MORE to-be-moms OR new/current moms who might like to join us for other "coffee" chats, etc.

To JTS, due in a matter of weeks: Here's wishing you all the very best Let us know how you get on :callme

BTW, as a complete novice, one book (amongst many) I'm delving into: The Complete Book of Natural Pregnancy and Childcare - by Anne Charlish & Kim Davies (2008). From Page One. It's detailed, well-illustrated re: giving birth, and baby care straight afters etc, and EASY to read. Anyways, am sure similar and even MORE relevant info's searchable online + right HERE, too. Cheers for now.

gem
    gem is offline Registered User

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    I just saw this and missed the last gathering. Do keep me posted, I live at Sorrento :)

Not moms-to-be though, just had my baby 7 weeks ago ..
    Hiya -When we next figure out+ post possible "coffee/tea" dates and locations, hope you - and others on this thread - can join in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456