Mid-levels or Southside with regards to air pollution
- 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM #9
wow! old peak road... have you been there? it is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY steep. i would think it near impossible with a stroller. you will end up shuttle busing (if available) or taxi-ing it everywhere...
honestly, flats can be nice in the area, but as a mother of 2, i would NEVER choose to live there. i hope you find it to your liking. (i'm sure others will disagree with me completely!)
- 09-06-2009, 11:15 PM #10
sorry, i just saw that you were there to view the flat already... so please ignore my posting.
- 09-07-2009, 09:52 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Hong Kong
Hi, not sure if you would consider Kowloon West?
We just moved over here from Mid-levels as my office is at ICC, and we needed a bigger apartment for the bub. I love it here so much that it would be hard for me to move back to Central (am a convert, was initially reluctant to move to Kowloon) :) We are on a very high floor unit so the air is better here, and the compound is also very spacious and there aren't many cars around (and no buses). I find this area a lot more child friendly than Central. It's also just a subway stop away from IFC, completely covered via the Elements mall. There is also a Three Sixy in Elements and it sells a good range of organic food.
Not sure about schooling, though it's something I do need to look into as the baby grows.
- 09-07-2009, 10:08 AM #12Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
Depends upon which school u want.
- By monte in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 19Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:48 AM
- By Ali71 in forum Family HealthReplies: 57Last Post: 12-16-2007, 04:20 PM
- By bekyboo44 in forum Family HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:36 PM
- By aldricher in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:24 PM
- By undecided in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2006, 10:03 AM