Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Faust Giveaway: One Term of free Drama Workshops

rani is offline Administrator

Faust Giveaway: One Term of free Drama Workshops

Answer the question below to enter our Sept giveaway.

Why Would you like to Join a Term of Drama Workshops at Faust? (in 100 words or less)

The Lucky winner will randomly be selected on September 16th, 2009. Simply click reply to enter.

Giveaway Rules:
    - This giveaway is open to children between the ages of 4 - 16. Children must be fluent in English and keen to participate. No previous drama experience is required.
    -This Giveaway is for Entertainment purposes only.
    -Entries accepted from GeoBaby/GeoKids Hong Kong members only.
    -Only one entry per member.

About Faust International Youth Theatre

FIYT provides challenging and creative workshops that engage students in the world of theatre and performing arts. Students look at a particular theme each term and some examples include: improvisation, puppetry, pantomime, set design, stage-fighting and story-telling. Workshops take place on Saturdays or on weekdays after school at a variety of locations across Hong Kong and Kowloon.
    Last edited by rani; 09-01-2009 at 05:09 PM.

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    I would love to win this opportunity for my 6 year old daughter, Maya. She has recently expressed her desire to be an actress, and this would be a wonderful way to expose her to all aspects of drama. It would be great to use this opportunity to see if acting is something that we should pursue with her, while allowing her to interact with similarly creative-minded children, and giving her a creative outlet outside of our home.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    All the best,
    Katie

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    one question, is this for the fall term starting sept 19? If so, do you think there will be no problem getting into the session that we want since we won't know until the 16th?
    All the best,
    Katie

rani is offline Administrator
    If you can't get into the session you want, you can use it next term and sign up early.
    Last edited by rani; 09-03-2009 at 08:49 PM.

carang is offline Registered User
    i was very involved in the community theatre when i was in school and i would love for my son, liam, to gain the same kind of experience. he is a shy boy, so drama would be an excellent way for him to open up and show his creativity to others.

wwg2102 is offline Registered User
    Before moving to Hong Kong, my son attended a preschool which had a strong emphasis on the dramatic arts. He loved being part of the 2 annual plays the school puts up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Even though we act out stories at home like how they did at school, I think he's ready for more.

Sunflower is offline Registered User
    My 5 year old daughter loves to express herself but only within the family. With this opportunity, I hope she will gain confidence in herself and be stimulated by the others in the course in a fun and professional environment.

sherms28 is offline Registered User
    it would be a great deal and an opportunity for my daughter who is 10 years old now to be able to join this workshop. Aside from loving musicals and dramas She interacts well with everyone and has her way with emotions, but then this would also be of benefit for her to interact more with others to develop her way creativity, bringing out her inner personality and artistic attributes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast