Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mandarin Playdate in Central for 15 months old

ctcfriends is offline Registered User

Mandarin Playdate in Central for 15 months old

Hi,

I'm looking to setup regular weekly playdate with mandarin speaking moms and their children on Friday afternoon at 2:30 to 4:00 (potentially change to 2 or 3 times a week later if it works out). I'm from NYC and can speak mandarin but since my husband can't, so we only speak English at home. So I like to have regular playdate setup for my child so he and I have an opportunity to learn/practice mandarin. We have a very nice playroom in our building, however since it is not that big, it could only comfortably accommodate about 4 children and their parent. Please email me if you are interested. [email protected]

anbrasia is offline Registered User

sounds interesting

I would like to attend. my daughter 21months old. I am from mainland China and my hubby is an Enlgish native speaker.

joko is offline Registered User

Hi, ctc friend and anbrasia, I am also looking for playmates for my 21 mths old son, I speak Mandarin. However, I am working mum, could only gather during weekend, if any gathering is arranged in weekend, PM me [email protected].

Joko, anbrasia,
    I'll send you private message on the details by early next week. I'm aiming to have the first one next Friday Sept 18th. Look forward to meet with you and your little one

rmp
    rmp is offline Registered User

Hi there, my son is 23 months now. I am a mandarin speaking mom and interested in a Mandarin playdates for my son. We live at mid-levels. I am wondering where you are intending to meet for the playdate? Thanks.

hi,
    due to unexpected business travel, I'll have to move the start date to next Friday. Those who are interested, please email me your email address so that I could forward the information to you.
    Thanks

we will be meeting again this week on Friday 3:30pm at the Four Seasons lobby at the IFC, please emailme if you are interested in attending [email protected]