Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Earth's Best or Healthy Times?

crystal88 is offline Registered User

Earth's Best or Healthy Times?

What brand of rice cereal/baby food do you use? which one is better?

I've tried earths best for my first child but it's hard to find this brand, i usually get it from city super. Healthy times is more available.

thanka2 is offline Registered User

I think both are about the same, honestly. I've used both. I find that I like Earth's Beset for jarred baby food and I prefer Healthy Times for cereals. I've also found that overall Healthy Times is a bit less expensive--not just in Hong Kong but other places I've bought it.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

I just bought Earth`s Best mixed grain cereal. I haven`t used it -just shook the box, and according to the sound and weight, I think it`s a powder, rather than the Healthy Times flakes that I don`t really like. Earth`s Best was a few dollars cheaper and will go a lot further than Healthy Times.
    Recently I bought Organix rice cereal at ParknShop. It`s powder, so it goes farther and the taste is better in my opinion.
    For regular Baby food like fruit and veg, I use Gerber Oganics, Healthy Times and Organic Baby.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenzhennifer View Post
    I just bought Earth`s Best mixed grain cereal. I haven`t used it -just shook the box, and according to the sound and weight, I think it`s a powder, rather than the Healthy Times flakes that I don`t really like. Earth`s Best was a few dollars cheaper and will go a lot further than Healthy Times.
    Recently I bought Organix rice cereal at ParknShop. It`s powder, so it goes farther and the taste is better in my opinion.
    For regular Baby food like fruit and veg, I use Gerber Oganics, Healthy Times and Organic Baby.
    Hi,

Where did you find Earths best grain cereal? yes, it's powder form. It's recommended by Ruth Yaron so i bought it for my first born.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

I got it from the Causeway Bay City Super- they have a great baby food section. I tried it today - it`s great, and my son liked it too. I`m really happy with it.