Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Trying to have Hope

jordanjzz is offline Registered User

Trying to have Hope

We have been trying to get pregnant for 8 years and we were so excited when it did happen. Now we are trying to cope with the saddness of a miscarriage. Since it was so difficult to get pregnant in the first place we want to be soooo very cautious. I guess I would love a little help with a couple of things. I am looking for a great fertility clinic ( maybe IVF) will help and second are there any high - risk docs in hong kong or guangzhou that can help us if we are successful?? Thank you so much for any help!!

sherwes is offline Registered User
    My heart goes out to you. It must be very very difficult to have tried for a baby for so long and then to suffer a miscarriage. Without knowing your specific fertility issue (i.e. have you been diagnosed with anything specific) it's hard to say who to recommend but Dr Alex Doo at the Women's Clinic in the Central Building is lovely and very experienced with fertility issues. Perhaps you could speak to one of his nurses regarding your specific issues to see if he could help.

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    Dr Lucy Lord specializes in fertility issues...she's at the Central Health also in Central. I've heard her bed side manners are not the greatest, but my friend who had problems conceiving (since doctors said her chance was only 30% getting pregnant), now has 3 lovely children after seeing Dr Lucy Lord...good luck! :)

Scroll to top