- 09-20-2009, 01:16 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
I just got a positive pregnancy test!!
I am going public and unsure about how to set up my first appointment with the Maternal clinics. Do I need to go through a normal clinic and get a referral? I'm in Sai Kung.
Also, I have had difficulty finding information on the Maternal Centre in Sai Kung...there used to be one. Did they shut it down?
- 09-20-2009, 01:57 PM #2
i think the closest one is in hang hau. that's where i have to take my kids for vaccinations etc.
you just need a letter from any GP to confirm your pregnancy, then you can call and make an appointment.
just call 1081 and they can give you the number for the clinic....
- By emsjules in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2009, 12:05 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 04:47 AM
- By peekaboo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:20 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2007, 08:04 AM
- By Valerie3178 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2006, 08:53 AM