- 09-27-2009, 01:27 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
hi to all,
I have a full time nanny/helper (A FILIPINA) whom I applied last May 22, but she will give me her one month notice this September. So she will end her contract the next month which is October 30. If possible,the Immigration might giver her atleast 7 or 14 days visa to look for a new employer.
I decided to help her by recommending her to those mommies who wanted to hire a nice and an efficient helper (full time). She have kids in Philippines. She is really good in taking care of my 15 month old baby (very expert!) and with other chores.
If you guys, are interested just call me at this #96448172 or just give me a message here whenever your free.
Last edited by visionx006; 09-27-2009 at 01:32 PM.
- By visionx006 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:58 PM
- By cinnamon in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
- By neldaho in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:20 PM
- By kmerrick in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2007, 04:16 PM
- By blessing in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2007, 12:08 PM