Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

recommending my helper

mushi is offline Registered User

recommending my helper

helper looking for a new employer:

We plan to move out from HK by mid/end of October and my helper is looking for a new employer. She had been working with us for over a year and half. She is a Phillipina , she is excellent with my kids....she is very honest and hardworking and you can trust your children and house with her....her name is Philipinas Lozares ... you could contact her on 63005047 or you could reply to this post if you wish to ask me any questions....thanks

curlybaby is offline Registered User
    Does she have any experience with pets (dogs)? Thanks for recommending her!

hi, sorry i don;lt think she has any experince with dogs but u could check with her.......as far as i know she is not very passionate about them.

honeybee is offline Registered User
    As i said in your other threads, your comment on your helper was very negative, but here your comment on this same helper is very positive, very inconsistent. Again, I think you should recommend your helper only when you are very satisfied with her not because you want to help her to find a new employer.

carang is offline Registered User
    perhaps mushi had a word with her helper and things improved to the point that she is now very happy with the helper's performance?

i have no idea, just a thought, though

honeybee is offline Registered User
    But mushi's very negative comment 'i have this helper since the last 8 months who, no matter how hard i have tried, fails to show any affection for my kids or any kind of enthusiasm to work, to play with them or even to smile' changed to her very positive comment 'she is excellent with my kids....she is very honest and hardworking and you can trust your children and house with her',........make others feel just very inconsisent..

hi ladies, i read all yr comments and honestly i would feel the same if i was in your place/////its totally upto u///// many of us get our helpers frm asiaexpat or other websites with little or no employers references so i thought it would help if anyone can get a helper with her employer ready to spgive an honest reference........and yes my reference is positive.....i may not be 100% happy with my helper but the way my 1-year old goes to her room and gives a hug every morning tells me a completely different story. In those days when i was not happy and yes even angry with her, the way my little 3 month would fall off to sleep in her arms made me control my temper and instead made me work out things with her...it was difficult but it was worth it....today we highly appreciate and respect each other......not everyone is perfect in this world and what did not suit me may suit someone else....in any case no one is going to hire her based on just this thread...thy r going to meet her, talk to her maybe even try her work out......so find out for yourself please.\
    \
    by the way we r leaving by end of next week so if anyone is keen to meet her she has holidays this saturday and sunday.

all the best!!

woodstock07 is offline Registered User
    Also replied to Mushi's older thread:

Just to back up Mushi's comments. I was in fact the one who offered Pinky a contract in Aug but because Mushi's visa was rejected, she could not release her as planned. I was due to go back to work in Oct so I could not wait for her release.

Although she did not work for me in the end, I met her once and found her to be earnest and she made the effort to keep me informed about the situation regarding her release from her current employer.

I also spoke to Mushi about the helper. She is honest about the strengths and weaknesses of her helper. For me, being honest and hardworking and willingness to learn are important. Other skills like housekeeping and babycare should be taught to the standard required by each individual employer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast