Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thick foam/rubber play mat?

southside852 is offline Registered User
    I love these mats!!! Do you use them in place of the tiles?

babyumma is offline Registered User
    I put mine on top of our regular carpet in the living room. you can choose thickness and size. i really recommend them. they look great, easy to clean, reversible and really comfy to lye on too! (for baby and me both : )
    Last edited by babyumma; 10-12-2009 at 01:08 PM.

noraa is offline Registered User
    Last week we bought a pretty good Korean mat (roll-up, one piece, thick, with a non-slip backing) from a toy store on the 5th floor of Great Century Place (mall connected to KCR Mongkok East station). Pretty decent quality, 1.8m x 1.4m, HKD500. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the store, but the mall isn't that big so it shouldn't be hard to find, the mats were on display standing at the entry to the store. They also sold 2m x 1m Thomas roll-up foam mats for under HKD200. The 5th floor of Great Century Place is full of stores for babies/kids (clothes, toys, books, games, strollers, maternity goods etc.)

cutetots is offline Registered User
    There's another place at Olympian city 2 that sells the mat. its around $500 i recalled. Cant remember the name but its a stationary shop beside Popular bookstore.

for the World of Korea or small small world websites, they are based in Singapore. Pricing is higher if you include shipment (quite heavy depending on size and thickness). Helps if you know someone travelling to Singapore and can check in for the flight. I know a wholesaler. let me know if you need the contact.

mcdill is offline Registered User
    A few weeks ago I got a one piece rollup mat from Pricerite at Olympian City, around $350. It has pics of different types of transport (car, boat, plane etc) and the Japanese words for them on it. They also have a teddy bear design.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    I was able to find one at pricerite too, but not the children's foam mats, it's a black/grayish color, with foam mat under, used for outdoor or indoor, looks presentable at it's plain color.

carey is offline Registered User
    have anyone bought foam mats from Gymboree? We are taking classes there and have play on that mat. It seems easy to clean and soft.

We have the puzzle type of fome mat from Toys R us. never thought it would hind dust mite before reading this post.

hkmom1 is offline Registered User
    causeway bay
    i just bought a roll up korean mat from japan home store this weekend in causeway bay above the watsons. it's got cute thomas the tank engine designs. 1.3m X 2m for 130 hkd.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast