Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thick foam/rubber play mat?

Dink is offline Registered User

Thick foam/rubber play mat?

Does anyone know where you can buy these, the kind you get in play rooms etc.?

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    I bought the foam tiles that click together but was only using them for a small space and not an entire room. I bought mine from Eugene Club but have seen them at Toys R Us and Bumps 2 Babes.

SB2

southside852 is offline Registered User
    I use the tiles too like Starbucks2, but if you are looking for the mats maybe you can try:

BabyBoom Product Catalog Welcome!

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Seahorse will custom make you the larger, thicker mats that you get in playrooms.

carang is offline Registered User
    really? i've priced them out at baby boom and what i would want comes to well over $10k! any idea what seahorse charges?
    thanks!

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    There are a number of homeware shops which sells good quality playmats - these are sold at various local homeware stores and certain kids stores (i.e. those which sell japanese kids stuff). I bought a really good quality one (not the foam type you put toegther but one which you need to roll up) made in Korea, and its so soft my son now prefers to sleep on it ( plus its quite cool to sleep on in the summer). its not that cheap - it was almost $ 670 but now looking back I think it was well worth it. Usually these mats have disney or thomas designs on them ( so they can sell them for more) . But do look around. I live on kowloon side now ,so I can tell you where you can buy them near kowloon tong but I'm not so sure for HK side, but I am sure they are out there.

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Is there anywhere to get the higher quality Korean made playmats that are one big piece versus the interlocking pieces? We have dust mite allergies, and I have heard that the playmats with the interlocking pieces have tons of dust mites hiding in the nooks and crannies.

babyumma is offline Registered User

LG Parklon playmats

I ordered a Korean one from here and am loving it !

Picasa Web Albums - worldofkorea

the company is in Singapore. delivery charges are quite high though - i ordered with another mom to share costs.

Honestly, these mats are the best. I'd looked around everywhere to find a good mat and was so glad to come across these guys. They're not cheap but trust me, they're worth it. You can use it as baby carpet even after the crawling stage.

(BabyBoom only has smaller ones in stock and don't look as good as these. One shop in Aberdeen has some Korean mats but they looked a little flimsy compared to the one I have. A shop in Shamshuipo sells LG Parklon mats but charge a fortune!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast