Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IUI success?

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

I also did my IUI on 14th, wed, and now it's the long long 2ww. Currently feeling not so well, like a cold, but i really hope it will work this time(1st time).

Congrats MishL, so happy for you, hope i get the same result when i test in 2 weeks time!!! :) hehe

MishL is offline Registered User
    Hkiegal - best of luck, I am thinking of you and sending baby dust your way! When will you be testing?

Coolgirl - I don't think there are any do's or don't's that are particularly useful...In fact, I went straight back to work after the procedure. Luckily it was a public holiday the next day and I just relaxed then. I trawled the internet and the common wisdom seems to be that people take it easy after the procedure. I did that too - I'm usually very active, running and going to gym, but I put all that on hold for the two weeks and just did some walking. I figured it couldn't do any harm to relax a little, and might do some good. But who knows whether any of that helped?

Anyway - the positive is still positive. I'm having a scan next week to look for a heartbeat...now I'm paranoid about miscarriage but I guess there's nothing I can do!!

Thinking of you all - Mish L xoxo

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    I will be testing tomorrow morning, hope it's a BFP!!!

I am not too prarnoid about this whole thing, haven't really been thinking about it, as have a lot going on the past month. (we are moving to singapore in 2 months, after having lived in shanghai for over 8 yrs for me and my hubby)

MishL is offline Registered User
    Fingers crossed! Will be thinking of you...

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    This is such a great news MishL !! very encouraging for all of us, congratulations !

pinkcactus is offline Registered User
    MishL, not sure if you are still on this thread?

I am also thinking of seeing Dr Derek Lo. What are his charges for each IUI procedure? Appreciate if you can send me a private msg please. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12