- 05-20-2011, 08:28 AM #9
Curious as to why you all are boiling your water. Boiling will only kill bacteria and other living organisms in your water which any treated water, ie. Chlorinated, shouldn't have unless there is a break in the line or some other source of contamination. It will not remove impurities such as heavy metals and will in fact concentrate them making it even more unsafe for baby to drink if boiled for a long time or more than once.
- By engee in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:11 AM
- By tstmum in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:32 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By gl70 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2004, 09:53 AM