- 10-08-2009, 10:44 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Unfortunately our excellent helper is leaving us to go to Canada in November. She has been helping me find a replacement helper and we signed one just a few days ago. In our interviews we came across another one we really liked and would be happy to pass on her details to anyone needing one. She is 32, married with two of children. She is good with children and seems very kind and respectful. If you would like her details pls pm me. She has just finished a contract so would be available to hire immediately. The only catch is she has signed with another family and the visa will come through on Monday. She found out however that with this family she will not have her own room, something she is understandably uncomfortable with. She would need to be signed Monday at the latest or would have to leave HK and wait for a new visa.
- 10-08-2009, 11:12 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
- HK island
Could u pls PM her details to me. Many thx...
- By ST2009 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2009, 11:19 AM
- By aussiegal in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:21 PM
- By hsmdonog in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-06-2008, 02:17 AM
- By aussiegal in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
- By mummybee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:41 PM