- 10-13-2009, 12:25 PM #1
I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in a Work-At-Home Moms group.
I have a 6 year old and a 1.5 year old and run a business, working from home. Would love to meet other moms doing the same and especially if you have an active toddler that wouldn't mind to play together with mine. We live on HK side, Mid-Levels Central area.
Perhaps we could do a WAHM playgroup? Is anyone interested? We could meet at HK Park since the weather is finally cooling down.
- By Luca's Mummy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:31 PM
- By SF Gal in forum Twins and MultiplesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:57 AM
- By bailey in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2004, 12:45 AM
- By anna in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2004, 04:47 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2004, 11:21 PM