Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SOS! Need helper urgently

Monkey is offline Registered User

SOS! Need helper urgently

Hi,
    We are an Australian couple expecting our first baby in four weeks. Unfortunately the helper we had hired and expected to commence this week has fallen through and she will not be returning from the Phillipines. If anyone can recommend a helper that is available to start in the next couple of weeks, please PM me.
    Thanks very much.

carang is offline Registered User
    you probably won't be able to find someone who can start so quickly as it takes 4-8 weeks to process a visa.

i wish you luck on the iminent birth!

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    Sent you a PM.

mdood is offline Registered User
    also sent you a pm

Bubbles is offline Registered User

helper

Hi,

I think that my friends old helper might be perfect for you. Unfortunately my friend and her family had to leave and her helper has till Wednesday (october 21) to find a new job (no need to return to the Phil.'s). She's been working for me (pt) since my friend left and has been such a pleasure. She had been with my friend since her daughter was a newborn and grew with the family to the point of cooking annabell karmel meals for the baby when she was old enough for finger foods ect...

Her name is Monette and her number is: 51398434

Good Luck,
    Bobbie

Monkey is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone for your responses. A few days on, I am feeling a bit more relaxed about this as I realise that I will cope - after all I wouldn't have anything like this kind of help if I was back in Sydney (but then I would also have my Mum and sisters to help out!) Hopefully we will find a solution soon though and I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to make a referral or suggestion.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    Hi Monkey, you can also consider having a helper come in on a part time basis to assist you with the housework ... while you look for a permanent help. All the best with the baby :)

Welmira is offline Registered User
    hi sir/mam,
    Good day!How are you? I am looking also a good employer.. Im Welmira 26 yrs.old married,have daughter 5yrs.old.. I am graduate 1yr. (CNA) Certified Nuring Aide major course is caregiver. I have experience 2yrs. in the Philippines four(4) members of the family 2adults and 2children 6yrs old girl 1yr old boy. I know
    to taking care of baby,children and elderly I will treat as my son or daughter coz I have also duaghter,and I can cook, cleaning,washing by hand and marketing..If you want to call me sir/mam this is my mobile no. 69793244 and [email protected]
    Respectfully your's,
    Welmira

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast