Jar baby food
- 10-16-2009, 10:42 AM #9
I've never warmed jar food.
Try ThreeSixty Supermarket in Central or Elements they should have a good range of the organic baby foods.
- 10-16-2009, 10:52 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
Since you`re in Central, go to the Causeway Bay City Super. They have a great Baby section. You can find a lot of organic food there, but I`m not sure about Ella`s Kitchen.
I often serve it room temperature, but if I store some in the fridge then I reheat it, but not too warm. I don`t want my baby to get used to having to eat his food warm all the time. Then when we`re eating outside, he doesn`t mind if it`s room temperature. Fruit, I like to serve cold if I can. I think it is just nicer that way.
- By Fisona in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:43 PM
- By carang in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
- By clowe77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
- By chubbysan in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:37 PM
- By kyliedee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:36 PM