son told to "get a haircut"?!?
- 10-21-2009, 06:42 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Hong Kong
Gald it turned out well for you Cara.
We have a boy in our apartment complex (Age- 4 or 5yrs) who has bangs and locks hangling well below his shoulders. Always seen him like this for the past one and half yrs we have lived here. Was wondering today what his kindergarten teacher might think of his haircut or if anyone has ever complained :)
- 10-21-2009, 08:06 PM #18
thanks guys, i wasn't sure if i was off in my reaction or not. i appreciate all of the advice and kind words!
- 10-21-2009, 10:11 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
Cara, I have to say, I`m disappointed with your calm, collected and polite approach;)
(i am western biatch, hear me roar~)
- 10-21-2009, 11:14 PM #20
LOL! i thought i'd better save my "bitchiness" for something really important.... like the idiot who cuts me off in traffic!
- By Peko-chan in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM
- By 3Tower in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 43Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
- By mamamau in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:31 PM