- 10-21-2009, 10:25 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Does anyone know of an hourly creche facility on HK island?
We do not have a helper, but a few hours per week for visits to the gym / general errands would be great.
- 10-21-2009, 11:13 PM #2
so far as i know, nothing like that exists in hong kong. there is not much call for it as domestic help is so affordable.
if you only want a few hours at a time, you may want to try some place like RENT-A-MUM
- By happybilly in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
- By xxJJxxx in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:06 AM
- By manolita in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
- By cicci in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2008, 05:04 PM