Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Pre-School or Playgroups Recommendations

calelstoo is offline Registered User

Pre-School or Playgroups Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a pre-school or playgroup for my son who is 18months old now, but I do find it so difficult to choose which is good or which is bad.

By the way, I am living in Taikoo Shing in the HK Island. Do any of you have any recommendations about it?

I have a few friends had a bad comment about 'Victoria International Kindergarten' generally.

Thanks,

spockey is offline Registered User

Baby Buddies without a doubt. Part of Alison's Letter Land. One of the banner ads of this site. Of everything we've tried, this has been the best experience (always). The people who run it are professionals as are their staff.

geomum is offline Registered User

Baby buddies is fantastic, been going there for an year now and my girl loves it very much. The teachers are fun and caring, the environment is very stimulating for a young child.

pixelelf is offline Registered User

actually, we tried baby buddies trial once when my son was about 14mths. our friends highly recommended it as well. but we didn't enjoy it. the one we went to was in sheung wan, looked cramped and the air was stale. my son wasnt engaged with the activities like circle time nor the teacher at all. perhaps at 14mths, he wasnt ready for structured play. we did not sign up in the end.

instead we signed up with woodland preschool at harbourside. it's a new location at aberdeen, the school has high ceilings. huge windows to let light come in and huge compound, indoor play spaces, and class spaces. the physical environment already won us over. the teachers are caring, firm and it's a fun environment. my son enjoys it very much. he is now 20mths. we have been here for 2 months so far.

hugocheung is offline Registered User

My son recently joined a playgroup in kornhill plaza. The playgroup is fun as it aims at dancing. My son is extremely actively and cannot stay for a while. After attend the dancing class, his energy can be release. There are several kinds of dance like jazz and hip hop. In addition, I learn how to do massage with my son.

If you look for playgroup, this is a choice.
    For detail, please go to www.babydance.hk