christmas baking exchange?
- 10-23-2009, 07:15 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Love your idea carang :D
Please count us in, i can do mini swiss rolls (logcakes) or pineapple tartlets.
- 10-23-2009, 07:20 PM #18
- 10-24-2009, 12:29 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
We're in as well. I'd love to do pecan bars, but if too many people have nut allergies I'll choose something else.
- 10-24-2009, 01:58 PM #20
- 10-24-2009, 02:16 PM #21
Re dates, let us know! My son turns two on the 8th of December so we'll probably have his party on either Sun. 6th or Sun. 13th and wont be able to make it on those days -- where do you think we should have it?Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009
- 10-24-2009, 03:20 PM #22
i think we could do the exchange in central somewhere, but i don't mind doing it at my school in tsing yi... don't know how convenient it is for anyone, though...
- 10-24-2009, 03:20 PM #23
can everyone PM me your names and telephone numbers to make arranging this a little easier? please and thank you!
- 11-09-2009, 05:46 PM #24
ok, guys, so far we have:
OX JESS ~ banana muffins
CRYSTAL88~ PUTO (filipino cake)
SPOCKEY~German/Australian xmas cookies
CARA~ shortbread/cathedral windows(chocolate & marshmallow)
I'm thinking we can do the exchange on December 12... does that suit everyone?
- By cutetots in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 08:20 AM
- By NYCMel in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:44 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
- By carang in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
- By Sleuth in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:33 PM