christmas baking exchange?
- 11-27-2009, 07:44 AM #41
fshah & Query will not be able to participate.
still waiting to hear from:
- 11-27-2009, 02:22 PM #42Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Sorry. Won't be able to come as I don't officially finish work til 4:30!
My kids will have to eat up the cookies again! Have fun!
- 11-27-2009, 04:04 PM #43Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
Sorry missed your SMS yesterday.
I couldn't make it on 4th Dec as I will be in Macau with my family then. So ENJOY the baking and have fun!
- 11-27-2009, 07:18 PM #44
seems like we are down to 6 participants!
so, that means you need to bring 5 dozen of your treat! one for everyone except yourself.
looking forward to seeing what we get ladies!
- 11-29-2009, 09:13 AM #45
ok, ladies we have another person who wants to participate.
dimsum mum is going to make rum balls! (yummy!)
so, we are now at making 6 dozen!
i'll send all an sms to make sure you get this message.
see you friday!
- 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM #46
Carang, what is everyone making again? Am probably going to make cookies. Are snickerdoodles ok?
- 11-30-2009, 10:18 AM #47
make whatever you like! i think i'm going to make cookies, too. just easier....
- 11-30-2009, 10:26 AM #48
forgot to say... snickerdoodles... MMMMMMMMm!
- By cutetots in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 08:20 AM
- By NYCMel in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:44 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
- By carang in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
- By Sleuth in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:33 PM