Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

christmas baking exchange?

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    this is not easy...hahaha....Sorry ladies, i can't find a nice container, will just be putting it in a small plastic bag.

rani is offline Administrator
    made a batch of snickerdoodles this morning. the baking will continue tonight :)

carang is offline Registered User
    nice container not necessary!
    i picked up some snickerdoodles, courtesy of bloominginhk who cannot join us tomorrow! hers are in plastic bags, too. no problem!

the more the merrier! (mmmm.... don't know if they'll make it to you all tomorrow! they smell so yummy!)

i made all the dough last night, put it into the fridge ready to roll out today... FROZEN SOLID!!!! i'm now waiting for it to thaw sufficiently for me to roll! glad i made it home in good time today or else i'd be up all night!

kids have been begging to help decorate the cookies, so you are all forwarned.. i've no idea what the finished products will look like....

meowji is offline Registered User
    hi since i didnt get your replies, not sure if i can join....maybe next time then. btw, my friend organized a cup cake workshop this month for mom & kid, anyone interested?

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    i've just returned from the bake exchange...what a great afternoon of chat i had and what a great evening of eating i will have. the treats look amazing and the fun ladies were even more fantastic in person.

a HUGE thank you to cara for taking the initiative and organising the exchange....logistically and time wise it was VERY TOUGH and you pulled it off with grace and good humour. many many thanks, can't wait until next year.
    YUM.

bloominginHK is offline Registered User
    I agree with dimsum mum... though I couldn't make it, I really appreciate Cara's hard work in making this happen!

hopefully next time I can meet you all!

Thanks!

rani is offline Administrator
    It was a fun afternoon. Thanks again Cara for organising and for the lovely Mums for participating. Everything looks yummy.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Oh, i'm home now and just tasted all the goodies. All taste good, really yummy, but my son's favorite is ----- bloomingdaleinhk's snickerdoodles. (hope i didn't offend anyone)

By the way, my "candy" is better if you put in refrigerator so it will be hard.

Nice meeting all of you! Thanks Cara for organizing this. See you again soon. Rani, pls organize a lunch next time ;-)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast